|Spacecraft Mission Pages|
|Mariner 2||Pioneer & Voyager||Voyager||Galileo||Cassini-Huygens||Rosetta|
Where's that spacecraft right now?
Spacecraft Flight Paths
Inter Planetary Spacecraft Positions
This page shows the positions of some of the inter planetary spacecraft that have been launched from the 1960's until present day. The data is provided by NASA's JPL website. This NASA site provides data for quite a few space missions but there are some which are not included or are not complete. Also the data does not look very far ahead for some ongoing missions and so temporary data is sometimes included to complete the missions when possible.
Because the data starts to become confused with so many spacecraft tracks shown, we have created separate pages, each showing one mission or as in the case of Pioneer and Voyager, two closely occurring and similar missions.
See the flight paths and real time positions of these spacecraft:
- Mariner 2 Mission to Venus - the first successful interplanetary probe
- Pioneer and Voyager Missions to Outer Planets
- Voyager 1 and 2 - Animated Planetary Tour
- Galileo Mission to Jupiter
- Cassini Mission to Saturn
- Rosetta Mission to Comet 67P
- Messenger Mission to Mercury
- Dawn Mission to Vesta and Ceres
- New Horizons - Flight Path from Earth to Pluto
- New Horizons - Flight Path through Plutonian System
- Juno Mission to Jupiter
- OSIRIS-REx Sample Retreive Mission from Asteroid Bennu
More missions to follow....